Thursday, January 31, 2013

Long Time No Post

Hello Crafters!

It has been a while since I posted.  Sorry about that.  I have been busy with lots of goodies and work.  Just a sample....
A jewerly Box from a second hand store.

















This was the end result and a gift for my SS from work.  Well last year's SS. 

Altered box

























Close up of top.

Envelope Mini I made to go inside the box.

























I have recently joined a swap group.  Join and have fun with us!
http://artandsassy.ning.com/

This will have me working on lots more projects for the year.  One of my New Year's Resolutions is to blog and craft more frequently. 

I am happy to say that I completed a New Year's Resolution for the first time (that I can remember).  I got my apartment organzied!!!  The whole thing.  That is part of the reason I did not craft as much as I wanted last year.  But, it was all for a good reason.  I believe that I might just post periodically on some of the ideas and things I learned during my year long organizational journey.  Ended up, that I got rid of/gave away (almost) a bedroom full of "STUFF".  That had been the goal, to downsize a bedroom.  I got very close.  Just one walk-in closet short of my goal.  And I have to say, I am OK with the closet being full.  "A place for everything and everything in it's place".  That was my motto through out last year.

So, here is to a new year!  Lets see if I can keep my two goals....1) Craft and blog more, and 2) Save MONEY.  Doing good on number 2 so far.  I have my first test on saving this weekend.  I have to go shopping.   Wish me luck!

Happy Scrapping!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment