Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tag Delight 2

Hey everyone!

I wanted to get these up earlier, but holidays and new craft projects have been keeping me busy.  It is a new year!  I will be teaching craft time at a Women's Bible Study retreat in Guntersville, AL on Feb 18th.  I am calling the project "Quilted Squares".  Hopefully I will have a few of the demos completed over the next couple of weeks.

Now, on to the Tag Delights!

As Valentine's Day is coming up, it seemed a good idea to put this one up next...

 Products used:
Tattered Angles Mists
White Paper
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Martha Stewart trims
Recollectrions Mark My Heart Stamps (Michael's name brand)
Fiskar corner punch, Emagination Heart punch
Staz On black ink
Crackle Accents
Sixxes Embossing Folder
Rangers Stickles
 And for Easter, we have....

Products used:
Tattered Angles Mists
Vintage buttons
Tim Holtz Distress Inks, and Bunny Stamp
White and Green paper
tissue paper
cotton balls
Kaiser Paper flower
Sixxes Embossing folder
Colored penciles
Staz On black Ink
Stampabilities Happy Easter Stamp
Trims: Martha and Stampin Up!


Woosh!  Lots of products!

So how did I create these??  I will give a run down in my next post!!!

Happy Creating,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Jessica wants to chat with you about the tags. I showed them to her and she is in love with them. She wanted me to give her some of mine, and I said, "I love you, but since you are crafty too, you and Amanda can get together and make them."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She can email or call if she wants. Also I gave a basic run down on how to create then in a more recent post.

      Delete