Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tags Unveiled....

So how did I make them?

Here are the instructions for the basic tag.  Each tag, of course, has different embellies and therefore was finished a little differently...

1-Cut white card stock to the size desired
2-Emboss white card stock
3-Spritz 2 to 3 different mists onto each tag, mixing color to achieve the desired result
4-Cut a second tag out of card stock and glue to the Embossed/misted tag
5-Cut upper corners
6-Use Tim Holtz distressing tool to distress all edges
7-Color edges, back, and front (just a little on front!) with distress inks
8-Punch holes at top
9-Load up the tag with embellies!!!!

Each tag was simple in design, but took a while to figure out what I exactly what I wanted to do.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will get back with you as soon as I can...

Happy Crafting,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment